MIDI Tempo based effect processor?

Hey,

after lugging two racks of gear down to Loopstock, I found myself asking
the ever new question, "Isn't there a smaller way to do this?"  What I'm
basically hoping for is to replace my MO-FX (tempo based delay, flange
and tremolo) and Warp Factory (Vocoder) with one unit, perferably a
single rack space number.  Lot's of knobs aren't really all that
relevent to me, as a guitarist, presets that I can control via midi are
better for me.  Roland makes a cool little number, designed for DJs, but
it's a tabletop number, which isn't the best for my dream of a
guitar-rack-amp setup.  Anything like this out there?

Mark Sottilaro