Re: MIDI Tempo based effect processor?

snips~
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Monday, March 04, 2002 12:54 AM
Subject: MIDI Tempo based effect processor?

>Hey,
>
>after lugging two racks of gear down to Loopstock, I found myself asking
>the ever new question, "Isn't there a smaller way to do this?"
What I'm
>basically hoping for is to replace my MO-FX (tempo based delay, flange
>>and
tremolo) and Warp Factory (Vocoder) with one unit, perferably a >single
rack
space number.  Lot's of knobs aren't really all that >relevent to me, as a
guitarist, presets that I can control via midi are >better for me.
Roland makes a cool little number, designed for DJs, but
>it's a tabletop number, which isn't the best for my dream of a
>guitar-rack-amp setup.  Anything like this out there?
>
>Mark Sottilaro

Mark -

maybe the Lexicon MPXG2. Has many effects and a built in jamman, though I
understand this version does not do reverse.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002