Re: Loopstock appreciation

Well, I am a processing madman... but just not at that moment.

That high pass filter on the loops was the Alesis AirFX.  One of the
best $149 purchases I've ever made, IMO.  Fun to watch happen too.
Maybe you couldn't see I was waving my hand over it from your position.
Anyway, what I do is "spin the dial" and pick a random program and see
what it does.  It's not always successful, but often you can get a nice
surprise.

Mark Sottilaro