Re: About Us - WAS: Post Loopstock Debriefing

If we're going to do that, how 'bout a building an "Internet looper"?

1) We do an internet broadcast.  However, at a receiver end (say in
London),
we echo the signal back.  Result?  A delay line.  Of course we should not
expect consistent delay time, etc.  More fun that way is my attitude.  We
can also close the loop and obtain infinite repeats (like a real loop vs.
delay).

2) Variation 1.  Say that the receiver end in London sends the stream to a
Looper in Japan.  Then Japan echoes back to Loopstock.  Result?  world-wide
loop!

3) Variation 2.  Include more than two hop-points.  Each hop-point can add
audio to the loop.  We get collaborative world-wide looping!

Comments?

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com