Re: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

After years and years of trying to be a rockstar (and failing), and  then
trying to be a college student (and failing), I decided to sell out and
join
the corporate world (or as near as I can get to it). I do technical
art/art
processing/graphic design for a computer games
development company called Blizzard Entertainment here in southern
california.

It puts me in the painful position of being able to afford the gear I
always
wanted, but no time to play with it :(

-p