Re: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

By day (and far too frequently by night), I'm a software architect for
Adobe
Systems.

In between that, I have a wife, a three-year-old son, and a cat.

In between that, I try to find time to get into my home music studio.

This time allocation needs some tuning...

Mark

P.S. I brought in a few of the CD's from Loopstock to loan to co-workers.
One now is clutching tightly to Max's disc and the other blissed out over
Ted's. I should perhaps wonder when the latter told me that he found
"Leaving Medford" very restful. They get the discs until Friday and then
I'm
reclaiming them.