FCB 1010 update

loopaz,

there is an update to the Behringer FCB1010 footpedal, which some of
us are using to control the Repeater.  This update has a feature
which allows you to copy presets, which would make my life a bit
easier, for sure.

the update is available on the website, as well as a pdf update
manual.  however, the information needs to be burned onto an Eprom
and then installed.

i made a phone call to Behringer US customer service, hoping they
would be able to ship eproms, since i don't have a burner for such a
thing.

the gentleman suggested i call an electronics store that could
download the update and burn it onto the chip, and that they are
still figuring out how to provide the update here in the US.

he gave me a name of Condor Electronics in Seattle, and suggested i
contact them.

Is this a common thing that local electronics companies would be able
to do?  I'm in southern california...

any suggestions?

best,

rich