Re: SONAR 2 announced, features cool loop-based synth

Hedewa7@aol.com wrote:

> a,
> >(I personally dig the term "FSU" for the same sort of paradigm, as in
> >"F*&% S*&^ Up.")
> yeah; now, there's an acronym that warms the cockles of my own heart.....
> in pretty regular use, over here, as far as idiomatic descriptions
>go.....
>
> >And do you really think it's necessary to have 64-note triplet
> >subdivisions to do a worthwhile drum and bass production?
> all ya gotta do is double (triple, whatever) the tempo, in order to get
> the finer metric subdivisions, if that's what ya wanna do, anyways.....

I step entered once the melody of Zappa's black page in cubase and had
to double the tempo to have enough tics for those nested tuplets and
used excel to find out (in nb of tics) the notes start and duration.
imagine 11 notes for the duration of one triplet half note....

I dont have the time to do such silly thing now hence I play simpler.

Claude