Re: SV: Laptop looping

At 4:54 PM -0500 3/15/02, Dennis Leas wrote:
>Richard, I hope you're writing this stuff down!

A good thing about e-mail is that by definition it IS "writ[ing] this
stuff down." I generally keep all my correspondence so I can easily
retrieve something I've written. If I remember that a couple years
back I sent someone a URL or other information I can usually get it
back with a quick search. Really important stuff goes into my
Filemaker database, and some things will eventually make it onto my
Web site.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com