foot switch noise

>>>How loud are those switches? sometimes those big heavy-duty metal
>switches
also make a heavy-duty loud klunk when you press them. I notice that
whenever I see people use the dl-4 in a quiet setting, or at the quiet
moment just as they start recording a loop. The loud noise of the pedal is
distracting.<<

Gotta agree with Kim here - I'd LOVE to swap all the switches on my MPX-R1
and DL4 for the same sort as are on the EDP foot pedal... what's with the
noise?????

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk