Re: foot switch noise

yeah those clix are a big distraction-i remember when the <EH16DDL> came
out
and the start/stop and the repeat buttons became part of the audio(yikes!)
the trick was to have the click come on the beat and then you could
somewhat
masquerade it.thank god that primitive technology has been eradicated...or
has it???