Re: EDP Footpedal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Campbell" <rcc@nwlink.com>

> My only issue with the EDP footpedal is that my intended footpresses
> sometimes do not depress the button, but rather just hit the leading
>edge of
> the front.  This seems to happen mostly when I am seated, which is my
> preferred way (studio use).  I have to actually lift my heel off the
>floor
> to get it right, rather than rocking on my heel, which would be more
> natural.  If the angle of the button surface or the height of the front
>edge
> were slightly different, I suspect this problem would never happen.  Or
> maybe I need to wear glam rocker platform shoes :)
>
> I do really like the quietness of the buttons. I have an MPX-R1 footpedal
> and the swtiches are really loud, no way can I have an open mic near it.

Try attaching some large rubber sticky feet at the bottom back
or try to unscrew the screws at the bottom back and screw in
some non-sticky rubber feet. (Hope that made sense.) This will tilt the
whole footpedal forward and it should work better from a seated position.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes