Re: Open Letter to the General Looping Community regarding VideoDemosof Looping Devices

At 3:58 PM -0800 3/20/02, Andre LaFosse wrote:

>I'm about 1/3 of the way through the text portion of a three-part EDP
>demo/tutorial addition to my web site.

I've been having a conversation with Steve Oppenheimer, editor of
Electronic Musician, about an article or a series of articles about
looping in EM. I've also been talking to Matthias about his doing
some writing on the subject. I'd like to do some writing myself, and
I encourage others to do this.

At some point it might be a good thing to assemble these various
writings into a book, and if looping does indeed continue to
penetrate into the mainstream such a project may be deemed
commerically viable by one of the music book publishers. In the
meantime we have the Looper Delight Web site and various list
members' personal sites to serve as the zeroeth edition.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com