From: Tom Heasley
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:09 PM
Subject: DL4 problem

Maybe someone has an idea about this...I've had the DL4 running
for going on two years now.  Always connected the same way - Hosa insert
patch cable (1) connected from the L input/L output to the channel 1 (same
channel as my clip-on mic) insert on my Mackie 1202.  Recently, I was
getting a tone (registering as a high D# on my tuner) generated thru the
system, which I was able to trace to the DL4.  I put in an different Hosa
cable and the sound got slightly louder.  I have a performance this Friday,
so I went and bought another DL4, adapter and a Monster patch cable - same
thing, except that now - regardless of which unit or cable - tone
seems to be intermittent (?...), but putting an insert in the Mackie jack
'deadens' the mixer - no levels on my effects with it plugged in exactly
where it has always been.  Anyone have any idea?

Tom Heasley

Tom Heasley
427 Alma St., Suite 206         Palo Alto, CA  94301
P:  650.322.3633                F:  419.831.3809