OT: Gear for sale

 Greetings Loopers. In an effort to expand my computer music system, I have
to free up some cash, so The following items must go:

  Groove Tubes Trio 2 space rack mount 3 channel all tube preamp w/ three
button footswitch and midi capability, and the manual. This went to the
factory a couple of years ago to have the mono effects loop replaced by a
stereo one, and to have the old footswitch cable replaced. perfect working
order, fantastic sound. I'll kick myself eventually. Don't think these are
available any longer
$800 OBO
 DMC cabtone speaker simulater. direct box sized speaker simulater can be
hooked up between a speaker and an amp or directly from a preamp out. has
both 1/4 inch and XLR outs. great sounding, $100 firm
  Lexicon JAMMAN 32 seconds. will include Bob Sellion upgrade chip, both
manuals and power supply. $500 OBO
  Roland GR1 guitar synth w/ expansion board,power supply and manual. DOES
NOT include GK2a pickup or rcc cable $200 firm
Please reply off list if you are interested, I will provide free shipping
in the US. Get in touch with me soon as I am about to but these on EBAY.
Thanks
Bill