Places that accept donated gear

If anyone has any gear they don't want anymore, let me know what the gear is and I'll take it off your hands. Especially would like old synthesizers, effects pedals, guitars, et al.

Just kidding. It's almost April 1st.

But, if anyone would like an Atari 1040 STE w/whopping 40MB hard drive & color monitor, let me know. Ahhhh. My old Cubase platform. I just pitched the Laser printer used with it. It was hard seeing it sit there out in the snow.

Regards, Paul