NYC Gig

Please note:

I will be performing at Chama (332 East 4th Street, betwixt avenues C/D
646-654-6472) on Thursday 28, March 2002 at 9:30 p.m.

I aggressively loop utilizing Digitech delays and an EDP and will be
performing solo for what I am expecting will be a three+ hour show. I'm not
big on breaks, but may try to get 20 min in.

For those of you who have heard me, i'd love to see you so that I can have
ya'll hear what I sound like with my normal rig in an extended setting. For
those who haven't heard me, well I guess this is your chance.

oh and at $2 the gig leaves pocket change for chai.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002