Akai Quick Disk Drive for S612 and X7000 Samplers

Hi, all:

I thought I'd bounce this off the list because one never knows...

Anyway, I have an Akai X7000 sampling keyboard that has a unusable disk drive. Not that it's the greatest-sounding sampler around, but it DOES have its points. Some of the samples I have sound pretty good in spite of its relatively low sampling rate.

I haven't been able to locate anyone who knows anything about those drives (i.e. where one can be obtained, if at all).

I saw a used X7000 on eBay but I acted too late. If anyone has any obscure knowledge of these drives, please let me know. Thanks!

Regards, Paul