Re: Key equipment (was: Fantasy Patching Exercise #1)

My Live  Setup these days is real simple and functional:

Portable CD Disc-Man, Boss GT-3, Line 6/dl4, Epiphone Emperor Archtop, Carlo robelli J-100 - Jumbo Flat top-Acoustic 6 string w Dean Markley Insertable-Pickup+ The New Logo-Peavey Bandit with the Fauxtube setup and an E-bow & bkup 9volt batt.

For Straight Ahead Jazz Gigs or coffee houses & even Philly Street Music, I will carry The Carlo robelli Jumbo w/pickup, a Battery Powered - Peavey 10watt Portable Amp, the Line6DL/4 with 2 bkup sets of D=Cell batteries along with The E-bow and a bkup 9volt batt.

For Performance Art gigs where I gotta have a stereo sound, i will carry the GT3, DL4, GR=30, The Epiphone, The Carlo robelli Jumbu with Pickup,  2 Carlo Robelli 10watt Practice Amps (which for $29.00 USD and their performance, I couldn't be more pleased with these little amps).

But these days, my lower back has been thanking me ever since i lieave the big stuff mixer, rack gear, at home.

Warm Regards,
John Price/AKASH
BUY THE NEW AKASH CD "THE GIFT OF PUNISHMENT"
www.mp3.com/akashmusic & www.akashmusic.com
215.592.9963 business phone
215.485.6128 mobile