Re: Subharmonic Synth

for whatever it's worth... i have the dbx unit with the wood sides (the
earlier , non-tweakable version) and i think it sounds great. i had a
in the studio last month with the cosmos, and while it had some strong
points, it was still PEAVEY, (that is to say it almost worked great...)

the dbx is a lot less flexible but actually sounds great.. in my opinion..