Re: Gear setup/sequence question

Ok, I'm replying to myself here, but...

I've seen from msgs in other threads that others of you have similar
equipment issues. How do you work around the mono-in/stereo-out problem
 in your rigs?

How about the level mismatch issues?

Of course, I suppose the ultimate answer is to buy better gear (which
consistantly has stereo in/outs and runs at LINE level), but I see a
lot of MI/prosumer type gear in the "key gear" lists you've sent
around, so I'm sure many of you have fought these battles already.

I guess adding a mixer would help to fix the level and interface
problems. That way an aux send could go to each efx unit (at the level
the device wants, returning at the level it returns at). This would
give you more control over what's routed where. This would come at the
expense of a lot more complexity and more weight  (always a
consideration as I get older).

Greg