Re: Repeater pedals?

I did a test where I recorded the audio of a drum machine that was feeding
the
Repeater midi clock, and it was almost dead on.  A little flanging, but no
noticable delay.  This was a BIG change from OS 1's midi synch issues.  I'm
using the Digitech FS300, and I think it's dead on for triggering and
synch.

Mark