Re: repeater pedals

Hi master Chilly B, and Loopers..... this is Papa Dave..... my  behringer is doing some interesting things and changing the settings on the Proteus 2000 and sometimes other things when I am not expecting it... :- )~   I am getting used to it though and I am amazed how much easier it is to use the Repeater.....I am having alot of fun........I am also springing for a sampler as the deals I'm getting are sinful, the Emu E 5000....I am in a 12 step group for G.A.S.(gear acqusition syndrom) but so far it's not working.....what the hell....life is short and why wait....let me know when you can come by again.....I may come and hear you tonight....

              Loop on my brothers......             Om and Out, Grasshopper