Re: PEAVEY

Dittos on Peaveys' reliability.  In the last few weeks, I switched to bass
(on
an ADG tapper) in our group and my bass amp blew up.  I had a Peavey amp
that
has to be 16 or 17 years old in the basement, pulled it out and it worked
great
at a gig last night.  Now if I can find a brace for my back I'll be fine.

Mike Killian