ambiences for electroacoustic tuba

Music at Noon
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Wednesday, April 10, 2002, 12 PM
www.scu.edu
408.554.4429
FREE

"...a rich and sonorous aural experience that flies in the face of all the dumb cliches about what tuba music is."  - Richard Zvonar, Ph.D.

"...In a rare pattern, I have actually listened to the CD three times!  That may not mean much to you but for me that is a big deal - when I often barely listen one time through.  So that tells me your CD - Where the Earth Meets the Sky (www.hypnos.com) - definitely has lots to offer."
  - Stuart Dempster, sound gatherer, trombonist

Look for Heasley's latest release, On the Sensations of Tone (Innova), soon in stores everywhere.

And of course, let me know if you would rather not receive these occasional announcements.

Tom Heasley
Composer/Tubist
http://www.hypnos.com/heasley
http://bayimproviser.com/TomHeasley