I'm NEW!

Does this group deal with Drum Loops?  Recycle?

Barry Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: K. Douglas Baldwin [mailto:dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us]
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 6:46 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com; Mark Sottilaro
Subject: Re: Adrenalinn - more info please

>>> Sticks don't sound so good distorted. I'd pretty much given up on
>>> the idea.
>>
>> Someone better tell Trey Gunn about that... <grin>
>>Doesn't Trey use Warr guitars?
Yes, he does now. Part of the reason is the pickups. He spoke with me
about his Stick sound, as he was not pleased with their lack of "rock
and roll aggressiveness." I do some custom guitar work, and he was
seeking a resource for custom pickups. Douglas Baldwin,
coyote-in-residence dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us