Re: Got your CD!

In a message dated 4/8/2002 9:21:35 PM Central Daylight Time, Nemoguitt@aol.com writes:

ted.....the two axlotal pieces used the air-synth and the air-fx.....the rest
were done with guitar, casio cz-5000, and the rest of my boxes.....it totally
blows my "old" mind that this sort of stuff can be done in real time "live",
you know what i mean!.....i think greg campbell was going to put a tune of
mine on his "looper" radio station or do some mp3 voodoo with it, i dont know
if thats still afloat.....anyhow, you can hear several other pieces of mine
as well as a ton-o-tunes by LD members at www.loopxchange.com    thanks for
the kind words.....michael k

ABSOLUTELY Michael, I'm just waiting on a new computer... This one is really bogged down and is having tons of problems ripping mp3s... I will be creating an mp3.com page for you in the next couple of weeks, I'm sorry it is taking so long.

mp3.com loopers please submit your artist name and first choice of your available works to:
looping9string@aol.com
for:
http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/283/loopersdelight.html