Repeater

Hello everybody out there.

I have some problems with the "time keeping" while using the repeater.
I have a Behringer CFB 1010 footcontroll to controll all functions.
When I start using the pitchcontrol for example track 1 I pitch 1 octave
Below, track 2, 1 octave up,  track 3, 1 fith below... I keep on doing this
For a short period of time, when I change all tracks back to the original
pitch, there occurs some time problems. The loop isn't into the groove
anymore. It's because the pitch changements of course. But isn't there a
way
to control the pitch "extremely" without affecting the time
Please help
Pieter