Digitech RDS 8000 For Sale

Hello loopers,

    I thought I would let the folks on the list have first crack at a
Digitech Time Machine RDS8000 that I'm offering for sale.  I bought it new
some years ago and it's in great shape as it's been in my rack at home.
I still have the box and manual.  Please contact me off list and make me an
offer.  I live in Virginia.

Thanks!

Ed

PS :   I also have two Roland SDE 1000 rack mount digital delays (max delay
time 1.2  secs each) that I'm selling as well, if any one is interested.