From: "Om_Audio" <clifsound@attbi.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: Repeater start/stop messages

Hey gang-

My current project finds me with my Repeater as master midi
clock
sending it through mucho stuff: ES-1, ER-1, EDP, M-One, Mo-Fx,
Filter
Factory, and also to my friend’s Repeater which is being used
for
loopage of his keys and more- the issue is that I am using
everything on
a Thru chain and his Repeater start/stop is being controlled by
mine
which we do NOT want- and I do not want to use the midi Out of
any of
the other devices either. We just need the clock to lock to- the
start/stop messages are part of the clock stream which does not
pay
attention to midi channel- How can we filter this data out
without using
a computer? I looked at the MidiSoloutions mapper and installed
the
software for it but it only maps/converts messages other than
real-time
clock etc. Any info appreciated.

Cliff

PS- I subscribed to tape op after finding extra articles on
their
website that are fantastic. Thanks.

http://www.om-studios.com <http://www.om-studios.com/>