Re: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

I've been enjoying this thread to a degree, but geesh.  People travel in
packs.  Will have the graphic designers stand over here, the
"professional"
musicians over there, and you dotcommers, well....

I work by day as a carpenter's assistant.  At night I work as a
waiter/host
at a pretty funky restaurant (which has a very nice adjoining club --
www.clubhelsinkiweb.com).  I also have a 14 month old daughter and a
partner.  I'm also involved in local politics and community groups.  My
jobs feel awfully plebian by comparison.  But ah well.......

        -nick