Re: Echoplex LoopIV Showcase and Pre-Release Event

Kim,

In a message dated 4/17/02 9:22:10 PM, kflint@loopers-delight.com writes:

>    ***  Echoplex  LoopIV  Demonstration   ***
>      ***  Performance by Matthias Grob  ***
>        ***  Pre-Release  Celebration  ***
>
>             Saturday, April 20, 2002

Sounds terrific. I'd be there if it weren't THIS particular weekend
(yes, I'm interested enough in Loop IV to drive down from Oregon).
But my schedule is completely impossible this weekend. If there are
any other such events (hey, you could video this one and hold a
private screening/party or two at some later date) I'd definitely be
interested.

Best,

Ted Killian
www.mp3.com/tedkillian