Can you keep private emails off the list? (was Re: video received)

OK, I know Kim likes to keep this list unmeditated, but this is getting
out of control.  Think about what you're (and by you I mean all of you
that are GUILTY) doing for a moment.

OK, that's enough.  Does it seem like maybe a mistake to talk to an
individule by posting to a group list?

A) No, what I say and think is important to all the world no matter what.
B) Yes, I'm not paying attention and lost in my own little world
C) None of you really exist anyway, so who cares?

Stay tuned for the answer.

You're surly pal,

Mark Sottilaro