GW: used repeater on H-C

Hey boys and girls,

    I just saw this ad on Harmony-central and though of you. I figured
there
was probably someone here on the lookout for a repeater. Don't mail me -
I've got nothing to do with it.

USB AUDIO< ELECTRIX REPEATER<TURNTABLES
Asking Price: US$N/A
Condition: Mint
Age: N/A
hello: goods for sale:

AARDVARK USB3
-pc/mac usb audio interface
-awesome sound and quality
-2 1/4" ins/outs, guitar/mic in
-as new in box with everything that it came with.

-$175

ELECTRIX REPEATER
-mint condition loop based multitrack recorder
-awesome for creativity
-as new in box with all documentation and 16mb smartmedia card
-www.electrixpro.com for specs and details

-$350

NUMARK TURNTABLE PACKAGE
-2x numark tt1+pro direct drive turntables
-extra heavy duty/ 3 speeds in forward and reverse
-digital display, as new in boxes
-numark dj mixer, 6 channel/3 faders
-slipmats, cables, stanton discmaster needles/cartridges
-everything u need to be a DJ.

-$300

all items are basically new. i am a VERIFIED paypal member. all items do
not
include shipping/handling charges.
no trades.
thanks