From: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 1:11 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: SV: emmersive sound

Interesting thread, really :-)

Here's an old whish I have had for a while but never been able to test with
a live performance:

Get a couple of PA systems for the show - two, three or four. Set up one as
usual, on the stage fronting the audience. Set up another at the back of
the
venue. Maybe use different systems for the sides as well. Then time delay
the systems musically, by some note value, with delay units onstage that
the
musicians control. In my vision this would transform the venue into some
sort of "surround delay groove chamber". Each sound would bounce around 360
degrees or more, depending on feedback settings.

> How about that for emersive? ;-)))

Best wishes

Per Boysen
http://loopboy.tk