new to list- repeater question

Hi Everyone,

I've been thinking about getting into looping and it looks like from what
read, the repeater seems to be the device I would probably want the most
(stereo, multiple tracks, pitch shift, etc).

I have one question about it. I noticed when it was being reviewed by
members on this list that some people complained about the fact that it
was
difficult to do ambient loops because of a "bump" in the sound. After
reading some more posts, it seemed that some could fix it- but others
disagreed with the approaches taken.

So my question- is the repeater capable of creating seemless loops live? I
would like to do ambient looping in stereo.

Thanks for any help

Alli