Re: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

snooze!
-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Felix <pfelix28@yahoo.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)
replicate out lately. I was a studio-hermit type
player for the last eight years or so and just tried
to make sure that the sound was something I had
played. I wasn't sure the translation would be there

just for clarity's sake. i've been plucking at the guitar for 18 years now.
but the last eight have taught me the most, and knowledge seems to increase
the moment you realize you know nothing and are capable of anything.

best, Pedro