Re: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

Why so perplexed?  You cut down an open performance.  By definition,
that means anyone can play.  The good thing about that is that all
levels are welcome.  Also, that kind of forum is a great place to
experiment and try things out.  Why bother cutting people down?  Now if
you went to a traditional gig where you payed money and didn't like it,
well sure, give a review if you must.

Perhaps they're all very musical at open loop, and your idea of music is
very narrow.  Hard for me to say, as I've never heard a NYC open loop.

Mark Sottilaro