Re: delay question / Vortex?

Thu Vortex is a great processor, and I love mine to death but you need to
keep in mind that even with both its delays running in series I believe it
has less than 2 seconds of delay time.

I'm not sure if the Headrush is stereo or not, but have you looked at the
Line6 DL4? It is stereo in and out has a decent amount of loop time. Most
of
the "bumps" when you loop can be lessened with subtle recording techniques
on most looping devices.

Good luck.