Re: Niche Automation products blow-out

At 2:05 AM -0400 4/24/02, Scott McGregor Moore wrote:

>Can the buttons send out MIDI notes?

Yes. Buttons can be programmed to send Controller, Program, Pressure,
Pitch Bend, Song, Pattern, Start, Stop, and Continue messages.

Faders can be programmed to send Controller and Pitch Bend messages.

Knobs can be programmed to send Controller and Pitch Bend messages.

>Also - can the 'null' function be turned off? I'm quite used to nulling my
>sliders myself so what I see is the actual fader reading.

Faders can be temporarily disabled so that they can be manually lined
up with external values.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com