Re: delay question / Vortex?

--- allison carvalho <allicarvalho@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Part of the problem right now for me is also the
> issue of the
> Repeater/Echoplex learning curve. This all takes
> time to get into
> and master I don't have any right now! I'm
> unfamiliar with MIDI and just
> recently went electronic after many years of
> acoustic instruments only.

I'm sure that out of all the folks here who own the
EDP &/or Repeater, only a few would be so bold as to
say they've mastered either one. I think that both
devices (& for me the EDP in particular) are as
simple to use as you need them to be. I mainly use
my EDP as a simple looper (probably because I AM
a simple looper!), but it's really nice to have the
depth available for when I do have the time &
inclination to dig in & learn something new.

Good luck!

John

=====
John Tidwell