Re: this nagging virus problem

> > Yes!  It is *quite* annoying.  I won't go into the gory details...
> >
> Perhaps you SHOULD!  I've got nuthin here so far - to my knowledge.  Is
>it
> particular members of this list?

I hope this info help...

Lately, I have received infected emails from:
deepbass6@earthlink.net
rauboto@dragonet.es

It is the win32\klez.h@mm virus.  More info at:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/

Deepbass6 and rauboto should check their computer for infections.  You can
load a disinfectant from the Symantec site.  The disinfectant is free.
Perhaps other folks want to download and run it also?

My home computer (XP Home Edition) is down due to this virus.  Blue-screens
at boot-up time.  Dell Tech Support tells me I need to reformat and
reinstall.  I'm not that desparate yet and can probably devise a less
drastic recovery.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com