Re: mics for recording live sessions

I picked up a matched pair of Audix SCX-25 that I love for acoustic guitar,
percussion, piano  and overhead/room/ambience.  They are very compact but
utilize a large ultra sensitive and quiet condenser capsule in a cool retro
lollipop design.  They ain't the cheapest, but if you want an accurate
pair of

clean mics...... and you haven't yet invested in serious mic-age.....
And they look very cool !  (as if that should matter)
--
gary
@friendlyspider.com