RE: For G-bashers

Richard Zvonar offered--

http://www.jazzguitar.com/features/kennyg.html

Thanks for this--I had heard about it but great to examine the rant up
close.
KG's success underscores what I have noticed in entertainment--most folks
don't want to be challenged in their listening.
Looping is very musical--but I wonder how entertaining it is for those who
don't want to have to pay attention.
That's my personal definition of smooth jazz, BTW--jazz for people who
don't
want to have to pay attention.
Sam Phillips says, "Music like magazines . . . and another dream goes by."
Cruel Inventions.
Hey Richard, where do I buy a battery for my Mitigator?
Gary