Re: basic loops

my guess is that the dropout is from the little metal strip on the splice
which in the
original context of the tape would trigger the answering machine to stop
playing the outgoing
message. you could probably de-splice, pull it off, and resplice with some
tape to create a
more seamless loop. try to do it without taking the cassette apart though,
trust me. i had to
give up after opening one once.

Jon