Re: expression pedal with all access

using 20k is supposed to insure more than enough to get 100% feedback.
maybe you have it connected wrong?
the output of the pedal should be connected to the feedback input on the
edp.
also, maybe there is an adjustment on the pedal to set the min/max?
make sure the cable is good...
if you can get a multitester, you can test to make sure the output
resistance of
the pedal is correct...
if all this checks out, maybe something is wrong with the edp itself?

check this out from the ld archives:
http://www.loopersdelight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/LDarchive/199805/msg00305.html?line=34#hilite