Unidentified subject!

Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:56:19 +0100
Subject: essential loop recordings?

Just been browsing the LD website - what's happening with the essential
loop
recordings pages? Is Michael Peters still around to update things (or
perhaps too busy
touring now that the Alarm are back together... :o) If not, is someone
else up for taking it
on? What are your essential loop recordings??? anyone got any faves? faves
relating to
certain pieces of gear?

For me, it's Andre's EDP+guitar solo stuff from the end on last year -
amazing stuff,
hugely inspiring, entertaining and innovative - never all that far from my
CD player, and
one of the main reasons I bought an EDP...

Also Frisell's latest CD with Elvin and Dave Holland - some great useage
of loopage in a
band setting there - beautifully integrated. Don't know how much of it was
in real time,
but still very loopalicious.

ta ta

Steve