Re: ROLAND M-120

> Does anyone use this mixer? I have the rane splitter/mixer that I want
> replace with another 1 space that has more inputs. Also notice that the
>m120
> has 2 aux sends as well.

With the 2 sends and pan in 1 rack space it's very space efficient.
The S/N ratio is good but not outstanding. The headroom is adequate
though nowhere near that of a Mackie. The headphone out is
excessively loud - leading to a lot of noise in the headphones.
I wired in some small resistors in series and the headphones
are now quiet while still more than loud enough.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes