Re: Behringer DSP2024 Virtualizer

I think what  he's talking about is that the FCB1010 has both MIDI out
and "Switch" out.  By switch, they mean the type of foot switch that
many keyboards use as sustain pedals, and the JamMan and Vortex use for
functions.  Just a basic momentary non latching switch, I believe.
Anyway, you can program any of the FCB1010's switches to send this info
with or without a MIDI signal.  The unit you're sending it to would have
to have a "tap tempo" input, like the Vortex does.

Mark Sottilaro