RE: Effects units

It's funny... I just unracked my Fireworx due to lack of use.  It's
probably
going to get sold.

I know software may not be everyone's choice on this list, but since I got
Reaktor, using the Fireworx has seemed like such a bother.  I guess
Reaktor's not so good if you don't want to bring a laptop out to a gig, but
outside of that it's great.

Paul